SIDDHA REVIEWS - Yet another Journal from Walters' Siddha Research to facilitate dissemination of all sorts of information regarding Siddha Medicine. This Journal will be Open Access and Peer reviewed.
Papers published in Siddha Reviews are written keeping the General Public in mind (without any complicated Terminologies etc).
Since ours is a Not-for-profit organization, we neither charge for the publications nor sell any medicines through our Journal. The Journal accepts Siddha Reviews from all.
Send your Siddha reviews, suggestions, feedback to:
World Siddha Day Special Issue
April 14, 2017.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. ‘An insight into the Siddha aspects of Karupai Kazhunthu Puttru Noi (Cervical Cancer)’
C. Samuel Justin Raj, K. Swathi, G. Sabari Devi, G. Sanjana, V. S. Nandini, S. Merish, Thomas M. Walter.
2. ‘Latex – Siddha Perspective’.
V. Murugan, S. Sulfin Nihar, Thomas M. Walter, M. Allimuthu.
3. ‘A Review Article on Herb Phyla Nodiflora (Poduthalai) with special reference to AYUSH Pediatric Therapeutics’.
J. Melba Jesinth, K. Rajamanjari, D. K. Soundararajan.
4. Psychiatry in Siddha System of Medicine - A Review
S. Kumar, K. Monisha, K. Elavarasan, M. Menaka, M. Karthikeyan.
5. Scientific Assessment of Mallimathura Decoction
R. Mary Suja
S. Gowtham Kumar, Y.R. Manekshah, S. Merish, Thomas M. Walter.
7. ‘Anti-oxidant Potential, Anti-Bacterial activity and Phytochemical analysis of Ipomoea pes caprae’
G. Femil Samuel, R. S. Shibinroosvelt.
8. ‘Validation of Varmam Therapy on Azhal Keel Vayu (Osteoarthiritis) - Case Series’
K. Elavarasan, M. Menaka.
9. ‘Traditional Healthy Porridge Panchaamutti Conjee for Growing Children in AYUSH Siddha Medicine of Paediatrics’.
D.S.Vaniswari, J.Mohanapriya , K.Shyamala.
10. ‘Antidotes for Thelkadi (Scorpion Sting) according to Siddha System of Medicine – Review’
Marimanimala. N, Thiruthani, Rajarajeswari. A, Chenthamarai Selvi.
11. ‘A comparative study of Pinda Urpaththi with Modern Embryology’
K. Rajamanjari, J. Melba Jesinth, D. K. Soundararajan.
12. ‘Effectiveness of Pattru in Siddha System of Medicine - a Review’
G. Pratheep, K. Elavarasan, M. Menaka.
13. ‘Seizures in Siddha System of Medicine - a Review’
N. Sowmya, G. Naveena, K. Elavarasan, M. Menaka.
14. Management of Eraippu Noi (Bronchial Asthma) in Siddha Medicine - a Systematic Review.
F. Mohamad Ashif, S. Sangeetha, R. Preethi, K. Elavarasan, R. Geetha.
Siddha Reviews – Special Issue – January 2015. http://siddhareviews.webs.com/
To commerate the
50th year Golden Jubilee Celebrations of Govt. Siddha Medical College, Palayamkottai, T.N.
Special issue papers:
1. M. Aruna Devi, G. Kavitha, L. Parwin, K. Priyanka, S. Sathiyavani, S. Vigneshwari, ‘A Review on the Efficacy of Siddha Medicine in treating Anda Rogham (Hydrocele)’.
2. R. Venkatesh, G. Dharuman, S. Harish Titto, M. Murali, ‘A Review of the Efficacy of Siddha Medicines in treating Piles and Fistula’.
Original Research – Women & Child care.
3. C. Suvetha, Thomas M.Walter, R. Sweety Nirmala, ‘Invitro studies of the Cyto toxicity effect of a Poly Herbal Siddha formulation in Breast Cancer cells’.